CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Beatiful March Wedding

What a beautiful day for a beautiful wedding. This young couple were so fun to take pictures of. They had a great sense of humor and were not camera shy. I was keeping my fingers crossed that their wedding day would be sunny and warm, and it was. I just love this pose above. They were kinda confused at first on why I would hide them under her vale, but seeing this shot you cant help but notice their cute personality and love they share together.
Now that the wedding jitters had settled and it was time for the reception, I was able to take them around this beautiful LDS church and get some really fun candid shots. Once again its so neat to see the energy, and love they have for one another. You can't help but smile when you see the two of them together.
I couldn't help but post this beautiful picture of The bride dancing with her Daddy. They were all smiles as they held hands and danced to the song " Butterfly Kisses".


1 comments:

Johnson Family said...

These are really good pics. nice work Keri. Susan made a beautiful Bride.